Production Associate- 2nd & 3rd shift ($2,000 sign on bonus)
Build a Progressive Career with the Growing Global Industry Leader.
Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor), is the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of prescription lenses in the United States. Everyone has an opportunity for growth in all areas of our company. Excellent training advancement opportunities great culture competitive pay great benefits Whats in it for me?
- This is a full time position!
- The starting rate is $15.00/hour with the ability to earn up to $16.25/hour within your first year PLUS a shift differential of $1.50 for 2nd shift or $2.00 for 3rd shift.
- You have up to 4 weeks of paid on the job training!
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental, 401k (6% match!!!), vacation, sick pay and tuition reimbursement.
- We also offer $400 per year after 6 months of employment towards lenses & glasses. Families also receive discounts on glasses & lenses, free lens coating (tinted, glare, blue light filter).
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- 2nd Shift: Monday-Friday 3pm- 11pm
- 3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday 11pm - 7am
- Overtime will be required during our peak seasons
What will I be doing?
- Production Associates in an Optical Lab help create eyeglasses to help improve lives by improving sight. Responsibilities involve working as a team to help create beautiful prescription eyewear in a production environment which may include operating machines to help prepare the lenses by helping to shape, clean, insert in matching frames and inspecting the final product for shipping a beautiful pair of eyeglasses to our valuable accounts to be worn by people eagerly awaiting their new pair of glasses
- No experience required, we will train you!
- High mechanical aptitude.
- The ability to meet measurable standards in a dynamic production environment. Depth perception and manual dexterity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Be able perform repetitive movements with upper and lower extremities.
- Must be able to regularly lift 10 pounds.
Face coverings / masks required; On-Site Health Checks; Sick employees stay home or go home; Limit entry points for health checks; On-going disinfecting cleaning common areas, work stations and equipment, vending machines, doorknobs, etc.; Limit Visitors
We look forward to speaking with you about your interest in joining our team, sharing our culture and our why we love working at Essilor!
Apply on company website