Posted Date: Jan 15, 2020
Position Title: DIR, CATERING
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.Job Summary
Bring your Catering Management experience to an organization that thrives on innovation, sustainability and a true passion for food! We have a terrific opportunity for an energetic and entrepreneurial Catering Director who will facility catered events of all sizes and scopes for a corporate client in Uptown Charlotte, NC. In this role, you will be the face of Eurest, ensuring our corporate guidelines are met while working hand in hand with the Executive Chef for menu selection and delivery of excellent catered meals to our guests!
Read about our sustainability and Eco-Foot-Print here: https://www.compassgroupcareers.com/about-us/sustainability/
• Daily Operations
• Management and Development of staff
• Culinary Programs
• Client Relationship management
• Financial Management and Analysis (weekly, monthly and ad-hoc)
• Special Events
• Marketing and Sales
• Preferred: Degree in Hospitality, or at least 4 years of experience in a Catering Position.
• Ability to interact with diverse and high-volume customer base in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Ability to operate Web based ordering system, process customer requests, changes to orders, menu updates and client profiles.
• Excellent communication - written, verbal and with all levels of professionals.
• Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment's per Company guidelines.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, and accomplish tasks without direct instruction, while problem solving for the best solutions.
• This position supervises employees, (including temporary, service staff and culinary personnel).
• Must have a DRAM or other Alcohol training as well as Food and Wine Pairing experience.
• Have passion for food and culinary trends, and ability to discuss them with high-profile clients.
• Need solid experience in the finance of food (inventory, payroll, budgets, cost-analysis etc.)
• Have a clean driving record
• Proficient with MS Office Suite as well as web-based applications
• Possess a Positive Can-Do-Attitude
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 368330
Apply on company website