Posted Date: Nov 18, 2019
Position Title: CHEF MGR
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.Job Summary
Are you ready to take your Culinary Talent to an organization that thrives on innovation, sustainability and a true passion for food? Then you might be looking for this role with Eurest as a Chef Manager!
As the Chef Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing kitchen operations while maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment for the staff. You will prepare / direct the preparation of meals in accordance with corporate & client account programs and guidelines. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial Culinary professional.
Read about our sustainability and Eco-Foot-Print here: https://www.compassgroupcareers.com/about-us/sustainability/
• Full culinary management of food service operation to include inventory, ordering and receiving
• Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
• Proficient in menu development, cost controls, purchasing and inventory with a focus on sourcing and utilizing local food products
• Possesses a passion for sustainability
• Minimum of Associate's degree in Culinary Arts
• Must have a working knowledge of HACCP
• Three years of culinary management experience in contract foodservice, fine dining setting, or restaurant with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
• Extensive knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
• Experience with exposition cooking needed
• Prior experience managing P&L, labor costs, purchasing and inventory is required for this position
• ServSafe certified is a plus
• Ability to lead and mentor a diverse team
• Proficient with MS Office Suite as well as web-based applications
• Possess a Positive Can-Do-Attitude
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 343109
Apply on company website