Posted Date: Nov 15, 2019
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.Job Summary
Working as a District Manager, you are responsible for multiple corporate dining accounts. You will manage and lead a team of Managers and Directors of Dining Services. You will be responsible for managing client relations, along with ensuring that the food offered to the customers is of superior quality.
- Monitors the overall financial performance of the accounts to ensure profitability
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of personnel policies
- Manages planning, budget analysis and reporting for the region
- Participates in the sales process to grow the region
- BS Degree preferred
- Five to seven years of contract foodservice management experience
- Corporate Dining background preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Financial acumen
- Multi-unit experience is preferred
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 343097
MELANIE J ATKINS
Apply on company website