Posted Date: Nov 5, 2019
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.Job Summary
Being part of the Company Management team is about making a difference. If you are passionate about providing the best possible service to residents and customers then we want you to join our team and make a difference today! As a General Manager, you will be directly responsible for the overall operation and cost-effective management of multiple dining service departments in more than one facility in a given geography. Ensures team achievement of financial goals and targets.
- Is well versed in all aspects of foodservice management, with a proven track record of success
- Takes ownership of the operation and ensure operation meets all timelines for service and all other timelines established by management and/or client
- Manages all financials including planning, budget development and analysis, and financial reporting
- Is proactive and positive; interacts professionally with a diverse group of associates, peers, managers, suppliers, clients and customers
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgement in assisting customers, clients, peers and subordinates
- Conducts management meetings
- Has the ability to think quickly and accurately, be able to evaluate problems and make appropriate recommendations
- Audits units to ensure conformance with the Company, government and accrediting agency standards, regulations and codes regarding food storage, preparation, sanitation and record keeping
- Hires, trains and orientates new management associates
- B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus five to seven years of directly related experience preferred
- Minimum of five years of retail operational foodservice management experience preferred, flexible depending upon formal degree or training
- Good knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, marketing and presentation
- P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Multi-unit management experience preferred
- Experience with cash retail operations
- Retail marketing experience is highly desirable
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, customer and associate levels
- Knowledge of financial, budgetary, accounting and computational practices
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 340830
DONALD L BRINKER
Apply on company website