Posted Date: Feb 13, 2020
Position Title: MGR, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & PROCESSES
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.Job Summary
Summary and Goals:
• A unique role representing Compass Group globally to a high-profile financial Client.
• Bringing ‘World Class' account management, financial & data analysis, governance, support and leadership
• Working with Compass country teams to deliver innovative strategic account plans to a high profile and diverse Client Group.
• Develop valued relationships with Compass and Client stakeholders in-country and within regions to develop and harness long-term partnerships.
• Strict adherence to the terms of each contract in accordance with the agreed governance procedures.
• Lead a program of continuous improvement across global geographies and service-streams within the countries.
• Implement & sustain robust reporting, analysis, communication and program management.
• Ensure the qualitative and quantitate global reporting is analyzed and accurate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish & maintain Client relationships at the site/ regional level.
• Establish communication channels with Compass and Client teams to enable effective implementation and monitoring of progress.
• Build business networks within countries to enhance account performance and Client profile.
• Manage contract compliance to ensure key deliverables are met.
• Awareness of Compass best practices in multiple countries to enable sharing as appropriate within the Client group.
• Problem solve expeditiously any challenge, or escalate as needed.
• Prepare analysis / benchmarking/ reporting/ presentations as needed.
• Assist with implementation & presentation of Strategic Business reviews and plans.
• Ensure Client & Compass objectives are achieved with regards:
o Retention Strategy
o Revenue Growth
o Profitability Targets
o Contract Governance
o Ongoing Innovation
• Participation in business reviews and Client review meetings
• Ability to work independently when required, with or without supervision.
• Flexible and able to travel within the US and Abroad
Skills and Competencies:
• Intermediate to advanced use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PPT & Outlook).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great interpersonal skills, confident, professional and desire to exceed targets.
• Exceptional problem solving skills.
• Experience working internationally preferable, and understanding of different cultures.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proven experience and competence in all operational & financial aspects of foodservice management.
• Experienced organizer with high standards of accuracy and presentation.
• Proactive & positive attitude with a calm and methodical approach.
• Requirement to take ownership of challenges and projects.
• Willingness to seize initiative and take action.
• Excellent communicator, interacts well with colleagues and works in a cohesive and collaborate way, with relentless attention to detail.
• An innovative thinker with a consultative approach.
• Ability to prioritize / re-prioritize workload and work under pressure occasionally to tight deadlines.
• Willingness to meet or exceed project deadlines.
• A team player that interacts effectively with colleagues, project teams and Clients.
• Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
• 10 years comprehensive experience of managing people/ facilities/ operations/ projects.
• International experience preferable
• Subject matter expert in foodservice management
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 366968
Apply on company website