Posted Date: Jan 14, 2020
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.Job Summary
The Regional Marketing Manager leads the marketing function for the District, supporting growth, innovation, customer and client experiences and stewards the Company brand.
This position will craft, coach and inspire unit marketing managers to achieve goals related to meal plan sales, retail innovation, guest communication and social media approaches and impact.
- Serve as part of the leadership team who presents our brand and campus experience for new business and client retention opportunities.
- Create and present vision plans to implement innovation for campus partners applying a customized-approach to each.
- Lead social media as the content advisor and standards keeper across campus locations in the regional geography that highlights key brand messaging and campus success stories on behalf of our clients.
- Act as an insight collection and curation hub, providing a thought-leadership position within our industry and on behalf of our clients.
- Create and participate in client innovation updates, making strategic recommendations based on collected consumer insights.
- Drive innovative sales marketing for campus meal-plans and on-going improvement, as reported through senior leadership updates.
- Constantly improve retail growth by applying strong retail execution principles, pricing, product assortment and promotional activities
- Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred. Culinary, hospitality or hotel management degree is desirable
- Experience with B2C marketing program development, ideally with a background in B2B marketing as well. (including, product, promotion, price, placement and positioning)
- Ability to work with a wide variety of internal functions including purchasing, culinary, merchandising and design and build.
- A background understanding of operations which enables field-friendly and executable development.
- Interpersonal skills which support the ability to influence without direct authority, holding standards of new programs high and ensuring field execution.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to adjust content across stakeholders from C-suite level to field and line workers.
- Detail oriented with strong writing skills to create and steward brand materials and voice.
- Base understanding of the financial components of contract foodservice and origins of revenue, margin, costs and risks
- About 25-30% Travel
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 365355
MELANIE J ATKINS
Apply on company website