Posted Date: Dec 16, 2020
Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.Job Summary
The Facilities Project Manager plans, executes, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within the Facilities Operations budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager I will define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. This position typically manages a large number of projects of low to medium complexity, risk, and exposure of between $1 million and $2 million in total costs to the customer.
- Plans, executes, and finalizes projects according to strict deadlines and within the Facilities Operations budget.
- Acquires resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Work with client to develop a complete scope of work. Engage with third party vendors for price quotes and bidding.
- Maintains and presents project reports on a regular basis.
- Updates project tracker web site consisting of all documentation pertaining to project.
- Prepares all close out documentation for final billing and archiving
- Champions business initiatives as appropriate Contract Compliance
- Manages a large number of projects of medium to high complexity, risk, and exposure of between $1 million and $2 million in total costs to the customer.
- Assist with applicable forecasting and budgeting in conjunction with the head office and operating teams
- Assist with capital equipment purchases as well as disposition of equipment from asset reports
- Equipment repair and needs in accordance to budget guidelines
- Controls purchasing within guidelines; assist Regional Managers in planning, organizing, and directing the effective and economic performance of the contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and or 3-5 years of experience in Project Management.
- Good customer and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to the customer in an easy to understand manner
- Prepares operational reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends, and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Prepare and monitor the budget components for the clinical department. Perform analysis of financial information, reporting trends and patterns; prepare corrective action plan as necessary.
- Coordinate and manage projects, both routine and complex, from start to completion, performing any necessary communication and follow up with department.
- Desire to share your knowledge, while mentoring staff members in continual training, learning and reinforcement of service, technical, analytical, planning and development skills.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong IT user skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
Apply to Eurest Services today!
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 440601
KELLY L LUQUE
Apply on company website