Posted Date: Dec 13, 2019
Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.Job Summary
The Proposal Development Manager coordinates with Sales and Senior management all large scale multi services proposals (Facilities Hard & Soft Services and Dining Service) to create synergy for creative and winning proposals while implementing "best practices" for the division. This position helps ensure key proposals are properly scoped - identifies risks, evaluates cost and ensures text and response match requirements.
Key Responsiblities include:
- Participates in bidder's conferences, customer site surveys, costing support, etc. Debriefs proposal team on observations and information gathered.
- Recommends and leads the management of proposal tool systems in collaboration with operations to ensure accurate services descriptions in alignment with operational practices and procedures; develops and maintains benchmarks.
- Assist with marketing needs as required including development of marketing materials, qualification submittals, presentations, and collaborate on writing new materials (past performance, corporate fact sheets, brochures, project literature, and presentations)
- Helps develop presentation materials for both internal and external needs and insure consistency and adherence to company's requirements
- Evaluates key bid opportunities with senior management, sales, legal and corporate support staff in order to assist the process of preparing and submitting successful proposals.
- Participates and lead strategy sessions on assigned proposals to develop win themes, and other strategic approaches to developing a winning proposal.
- Development of Comprehensive and Innovative FM Solutions and Pricing/Costing Strategies by overseeing the preparation of large scale proposals utilizing company approved vendors and service providers to ensure accurate cost estimates on projects.
- May perform on-site data collection at customer facilities required to perform solution design or detailed development tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivilent experience
- 5+ years of proposal management experience with large, complex opportunities
- Contract Foodservice and Support Services experience preferred
- Possess strong time management and prioritization skills; excellent attention to detail, and good judgment in decision-making.
Apply to Eurest Services today!
Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 357646
KELLY L LUQUE
Apply on company website