Evolution Surgical, Inc. is seeking Associate Surgical Consultant to join our dedicated team. We are a dynamic organization selling innovative Arthrex orthopedic and sports medicine products. The Associate Sales Consultant is responsible for learning the sales process, supporting surgical staff including delivering products to surgeons, developing relationships with surgery center staff, managing existing accounts, building relationships in new accounts and teaming with Evolution Surgical employees to achieve maximum potential in the territory.
This position is geared for a growth-oriented individual with a winning attitude. Previous sales experience in orthopedic/sports medicine is a plus, but not required. The Associate Sales Consultant must have a desire to learn the vast products we sell, build relationships, learn surgeon and facility preferences, be coachable and eager to learn and hone selling skills, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be passionate about entering the highly competitive medical device sales industry. Mentoring and support are provided from all members of our high performing team. The Associate Sale Consultant is an excellent opportunity to grow sales skills with the potential for future uncapped earnings.
To the Associate Surgical Consultant we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401 k (after 3 months employment)
- Paid Holidays and Sick Time
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
Duties and Responsibilities for the Associate Surgical Consultant:
- Support and assist in exceeding sales quotas assigned to your sales team.
- Support the territory by delivering products to surgeons.
- Maintain territory accounts.
- Assist sales team by promoting our products to a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Cross-sell products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop necessary sales plans to develop new business.
- Grow accounts by working with existing customers and by prospecting for new customers in your territory.
- Perfect selling skills with the support and mentoring by fellow sales consultants and managers.
- Cultivate and maintain an excellent rapport with clients to nurture longstanding relationships.
- Develop extensive knowledge in product features/benefits, surgical techniques and other critical business applications.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Maintain credentialing requirements for ongoing access to all accounts.
- Responsibly maintain inventory of consigned products.
Requirements for the Associate Surgical Consultant:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Background in sports, sports medicine or competition preferred.
- Knowledge and background in human anatomy.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in surgical environments.
- Desire to learn and command a high level of technical information, anatomy and indications as it relates to surgery and procedures.
- Valid US drivers license with clear motor vehicle record.
Territory: San Jose/San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Interested candidates should send your resume, cover letter and application to email@example.com or click the Apply Online button below.
Please fill out and submit Application
Evolution Surgical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website