This National Real Estate firm based in Nassau County, NY seeks addition to team with solid mixed-use (residential) asset management experience. The Asset Manager will perform as liaison between Operations and Development groups in driving growth in this expanding area of the organization. Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing initiatives for portfolio in order to increase annual growth
- Creating standard operating procedures and ensuring ongoing maintenance for all assets
- Overseeing internal and external marketing teams for effective media relations
- Facilitating transition of assets from Development to Operations as construction is completed
- Facilitating the platform for specialty leasing opportunities available within portfolio
- Liaison with General Managers for day-to-day operations improvements and initiatives
At least 7-10 years of residential asset management is a must, with a comprehensive understanding of developments and operations within mixed-use portfolios. Bachelor's degree is an absolute must, MBA a "plus." Effective written and verbal skills, policy implementation and negotiation abilities are crucial.
This expanding firm offers exceptional benefits package including generous year-end bonus and PTO, 401k etc. plus work-life balance!
*** ALL REPLIES COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL ***
Apply on company website