An exciting opportunity exists for a recognized leader to join our client's growing organization. The Sales Leader is a key leadership position which must be filled with a highly motivated professional with proven capability to grow and lead the advancements of our client business. Working alongside leadership, you have the opportunity to develop your career.
The successful candidate will lead, manage, and develop sales team for our client's public sector water and environmental business and sustain and grow revenue within our primary business sectors, helping to achieve top line growth for the region, a region well positioned to take advantage of market growth. In this role, you will be responsible for sales growth and will work with the team to strengthen client relationships. Working closely with the delivery team members, you will drive the regional strategic sales strategy and formulate a clear vision and direction for the region. As Sales Leader, you will deliver $50 to $100 million in annual sales volume in both professional services and alternative delivery.
This position can be based in either Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, or Tennessee .
• Leading, managing, training, and developing the sales team to exceed annual
services sales and profit goals
• Aligning the team to achieve future strategic growth objectives
• Effectively working with the delivery leader and technical strategy leaders in
synchronizing sales and delivery activities
• Building and sustaining high-level relationships with key clients and
continuously improving client service and satisfaction
• Taking initiative to create a learning organization through use teaching, coaching,
and implementation of "lessons learned”
• Providing input and leadership during Group's annual sales, revenue,
utilization, and profitability business plan development
• Driving staff retention, hiring and growth through improved staff engagement,
leadership of recruitment of new professional and strategic staff to position
growth into the future
Minimum Qualifications :
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
• 15 years of experience
• Registration as Professional Engineer
• Regular domestic travel is required or international travel
Apply on company website