Provides superior customer service to patients and clients while supporting the practice with
administrative duties such as phones, medical records, data entry, billing, scheduling.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1 year experience
- 1-3 years experience in customer service environment
- Bilingual, specifically Spanish speaking a plus
- Utilizes superior customer service skills to perform daily front office administrative duties including greeting/check-in/check-out, scheduling patient appointments, answer/directing incoming telephone calls.
- Provides patient referrals (with physician direction) or ensures appropriate referrals have been obtained for required visits in specialty offices.
- Reviewing and distributing interoffice/external mail, ordering and maintaining supplies.
- Collection of payments and provides assistance to billing department to include accurate and timely entry of charges, accounts receivable entries. Participates in collection process.
- Knowledgeable of department specific software programs in order to perform acurate and timely date entry of patient information such as vaccines, test results, and surveillance.
- Creates and/or maintains filing system to include preparing charts, responding to requests for records, scanning of records into electronic medical record and retrieving files from storage.
- Provide assistance with providers scheduling at clinic location as well as off site locations. Generates and maintains reports using company specific software programs as well as excel.
- Provides other duties to enhance the overall operation of the organization.
Apply on company website