Sign On Bonus Eligible!
Provides high quality professional patient care in a physician's office.
- Graduate of accredited RN program
- RN License - NH State or other Compact State
- BLS within 6 months of hire
- Performs administrative duties as needed, i.e. assists in answering the telephone, filing, chart maintenance, scheduling, etc.
- May be assigned to coordinate and train new clinical staff.
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes, assists physicians with examinations and procedures, and consults with the physician and other specialists as required to ensure optimal patient care. May provide patient /family education and counseling including to include chronic disease management and medicare wellness visits.
- Purchases and maintains appropriate amount of medical supplies and equipment in accordance with CORE's policies. Ensures all medical equipment is functioning properly at all times.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in services, meetings and workshops.
- Provides patient/family education and counseling and maintains a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patient and family including assurance and support.
- May manage INRs, with additional training provided by Core.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of nursing documentation on patient medical record. Completes patient intakes and updates care guidelines to ensure gaps in care are closed.
- Maintains established CORE and federal regulated policies and procedures, objectives, patient confidentiality, quality improvement programs, safety/environment of care programs and infection control standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
Additional InformationPhysician Practices
Apply on company website