Oversees the operations of one or more service lines within Core
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years experience in related field
- Provides ethically based leadership in area of assigned responsibility. Builds relationships with physicians; providers; and all staff and mentors practice leaders to insure employee satisfaction and alignment with the mission; vision; and values of Core.Fosters a culture of responsibility and accountability.Provides purpose for employees and motivates them to contribute to achievement of practice and business goals.
- Translates the organizations strategy into achievable operational tactics and can articulate strategic vision and shared purpose to all areas of responsibility. Works with VPCO to lead projects and initiatives across their areas of responsibility as well as across the organization.
- Develops; fosters; and maintains a culture of continuous quality improvement within areas of responsibility. Works with practice leaders to set measurable improvement goals in both operations and quality arenas. Becomes skilled in use of lean and other improvement tools.Goes to gemba and helps to maximize the effectivness of the practice huddle. Is able to assimilate practice feedback and issues to help practice leaders develop concrete; actionable plans for improvement as needed. Updates VPCO on an on-going basis of areas that need to be added or revised in the annual operating plan.
- Understands the key drivers of financial performance. Works with practice leaders and providers to maximize revenue generation through patient growth and services. Understands the budgeting process and can assist practice leaders in developing annual operating budgets. Assists VPCO with defining capital budget requirements.
- Has strong interpersonal communication skills and models positive working relationships at all levels of the organization. Knows when and how to collaborate; compromise; or seek consensus. Manages conflict in a way that preserves dignity. Holds staff accountable for productive and constructive co-worker relations and interdepartmental teamwork.
- Publicly supports leadership decisions regardless of personal perspective. Actively solicits input and feedback from others. Keeps practice leadership informed in timely manner and insures information is cascaded in timely and transparent manner. Expresses ideas clearly. Responds constructively to criticism and concerns expressed by others.
- Fosters a culture in which all people take personal responsibility for decisions; behaviors; and results. Encourages and models a philosophy of shared accountability for outcomes of the business. Holds self and staff accountable for clinical; financial; and human resource outcomes. Enforces compliance with all regulatory requirements. Takes accountability for decisions; errors; and failures. Escalates issues as necessary. Meets commitments despite obstacles; setbacks; and surprises.
- Demonstrates and fosters a patient focused care environment in all areas of responsibility. Empowers department staff and leaders to respond to service needs and issues in a timely; consistent manner.
Additional InformationPhysician Practices
Apply on company website