This position is responsible for assisting the licensed outpatient rehabilitation staff with a variety of indirect patient care activities and clerical duties.
- High school graduate or equivalent experience
- 1 year in patient care environment
- CPR certified within 90 days
- Assists therapy staff in routine housekeeping activities such as removing soiled linen; sanitizing/organizing/replacing patient care equipment; distributing clean linen and keeping treatment and clinical areas well organized.
- Performs various clerical activities to include photocopying records; filing and ordering clinical documents; faxing insurance paperwork; assembling and disassembling files; maintaining and ordering chart forms; photocopying/printing patient handouts.
- Delivers interoffice mail to/from the hospital mailroom (and/or physician offices as needed).
- Assists in the transport of patients to and from the waiting areas; treatment rooms and exercise equipment.
- Supports the outpatient rehab hospital campus and the satellite locations (Kingston; Newmarket; Raymond) to assist in all position responsibilities.
- Maintains inventories of necessary supplies in specific treatment areas (to include tracking; ordering; receiving and putting away inventory supplies). Ensures adequate supplies and pharmacy items are delivered to assigned locations.
- Assist the Senior Secretary by covering his/her job duties in his/her scheduled and unscheduled absence.
- Facilitates welcoming and therapeutic relationships with patients; families and healthcare professionals; helping to ensure a positive experience.
- Maintains awareness of the scope of practice for a Physical Therapy Aide as outlined within the NH Board of Allied Health Professions in section 409.04.
Apply on company website