The CMMS / Maximo Administrator / Data Analyst I (DA I) reports directly to the Team Leader, Manager or Director, depending on the organizational structure. These positions are non-exempt. Up to twenty-five percent travel may be required for the DA I.
The Data Analysts are expected to take a proactive role in supporting the division and in providing client support. The DA is expected to build a high level of trust with internal and client personnel. This trust is developed through consistently upholding PCI Values and demonstrating Honesty, Integrity, Pride, Accountability, Teamwork, and Commitment.
Responsibilities & Assignments:
Data Analyst I
- Accurate and timely management of calibration databases and data entry at PCI and at client sites.
- Completes work in a safe and correct manner, following PCI and client specific policies, procedures, and proposals.
- Ensures precise and timely documentation.
- Completes weekly timesheets with correct labor code charges.
- Assists with scheduling and prioritizing calibrations based on client requests.
- Creates and delivers PCI past due and calibration due reports and internal monthly and quarterly preventive maintenance (PMs).
- Administrative support relative to shipping, scheduling, delivery coordination, etc.
- Initiates client reports.
- Constantly seeks innovative ways to deliver better value to clients in a highly professional, profitable manner.
- Maintains a neat and professional PCI work area and projects a professional image at all times.
- Always considers safety when executing tasks and projects. Ensures that PCI work areas are safe, neatly organized and professional on-site and in office.
- Is attune to potential new opportunities for PCI when at a client site or interacting with a client and relays this lead back to Leader/Manager.
Data Analyst I
- Accurate documentation, project follow through, and adherence to safe work practices.
- High level of customer service, integrity, and ingenuity.
- Effective communication skills with peers, manager and client.
- Professional in appearance, communication, and follow through.
- Organized and on target priorities.
- Reliable (attendance, punctuality, meeting deadlines).
- Comprehends the importance of financial discipline and operates with a focus on the company's bottom line.
- Works well in a team environment and is open to suggestions of others.
- Ability to work remotely under client direction with limited PCI management oversight.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Report development software and relational database experience; preferably with calibration maintenance/management software expertise.
Experience & Education Required for Data Analyst I:
A two-year degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, other related field, or equivalent military training and two years of applicable experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Pharmaceutical industry or quality system experience is preferred.
PCI is proud to serve pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and clinical research industries nationwide by providing calibration, commissioning and consulting solutions. At PCI, calibrations are performed by highly technical, cGMP/GLP-trained personnel who are knowledgeable in quality guidelines enforced by the FDA, EPA and ISO/IEC 17025:2005. PCI is an FCX Performance Company and a Subsidiary of Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT); a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website