CONNECT WITH A GREAT STABLE COMPANY WITH STRONG PERFORMANCE AND GROWTH-WHERE WE NOT ONLY WORK TOGETHER BUT WE WIN TOGETHER!
FCX Performance/ISI-Instrumentation Services Inc., is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company. ISI specializes in instrumentation services, predictive maintenance and process control system services.
As a Predictive Maintenance Technician with ISI, you will be responsible for collecting vibration data on a variety of industrial equipment (motors, fans, pumps, gearboxes, etc.), collect oil samples on a variety of industrial equipment and collect electrical test data on de-energized motor starter circuits. Daily scheduling of service calls with customers to perform analysis and accountable for precise technical reporting.
- At least two years of industrial experience, ideally in a maintenance-related field, with an emphasis on safety
- An understanding of motors, pumps, fans, and bearings is desirable
- A minimum of 2-4 years of vibration testing and analysis is required with ISO certification (or equivalent) a plus
- Emerson/CSI test equipment experience a bonus
- Good to excellent written and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent is also required
- Ability to climb ladders, crawl, stretch, kneel, stand and walk for extended periods
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Work wearing a dust mask or respirator when necessary
- Be able to travel by airplane and/or drive to customer job sites (sometimes several hours by auto)
- Some overnight travel typically 30%-40% after initial training period of 6 months, up to 75% during training period)
- Be able to work in a variety of environmental conditions and seasonal temperatures for the season
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary, service vehicle, expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
Join a leader in the industrial marketplace! We look forward to learning more about you--
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website