Title: Warehouse Lead
Function: Production / Distribution Support
Location: York, PA, United States
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Warehouse (Inbound/Outbound) Lead : Monday - Thursday 3:30 PM to 2:00 AM
Warehouse (Inbound/Outbound) Lead : Friday - Sunday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
• Warehouse Leads are a liaison between the warehouse associates and the Department Supervisor.
• Manage workflow activity within the department in addition to carrying duties assigned by the Department Supervisor.
• Must comply with all EH&S regulations for the protection of the environment and maintain safe working conditions.
• Policies, procedures, and work instructions must be adhered to for quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
• Instruct and coordinate the daily work activities of Hourly Associates and Coordinators according to departmental procedures and guidelines.
• Review work procedures to resolve and answer questions presented by department staff.
• Compile accurate reports and up-to-date records to be analyzed by the Department Supervisor.
• Assume all leadership duties in the absence of the Department Supervisor.
• Assist with training / cross-training new associates assigned to the department.
• Conduct department audits and assist with monitoring associate's productivity.
• Report all employee relations related issues to the Department Supervisor for investigation.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
• Ability to lead and foster a team environment, utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills
. • Ability and willingness to work alternative shifts as required.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both internal and external. o Ability to interface with all levels of the organization in a professional manner
• Must have working knowledge of SAP/WMS and understand workflow processes and procedures.
• Ability to handle the pressure of deadlines, coupled with frequent interruptions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may be exposed to heights up to 30 feet. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles, and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
• High school diploma or GED
• Basic computer aptitude
• Prior warehouse or distribution experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website