Company: FedEx Express LAC
Job Title: LM085: Sr Global Technician
Job Requisition Number: RC163509
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Global Tech
Time Type: Full Time
Julio Diaz Torres 121
Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes 20290
Six (6) years recent fleet, automotive, heavy equipment, or truck vehicle maintenance experience and applicable licenses/vocational training. Knowledge of the use and operation of all automotive equipment and testing equipment, gauges, and tools normally associated with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial hydraulic, gasoline, electrical and diesel automotive equipment. Ability to work without supervision for extended time periods. Must be able to lift and maneuver heavy vehicle industrial components. Experience with welding and basic D.C. electrical troubleshooting preferred. Must possess a valid driver's license. Fluent in English language is required.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world's most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World's Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World's Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World's Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013
Apply on company website