Company: FedEx Express LAC
Job Title: LM40F: Coord Credit/Collection
Job Requisition Number: RC175047
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Collections
Time Type: Full Time
Enrique Jacob 16
Naucalpan, Estado de México 53500
Associate's degree/equivalent. Four (4) years experience in automated systems including eighteen months of experience in research in a billing related environment (FedEx preferred). Knowledge of FedEx invoicing programs with thorough knowledge of interfacing systems (IMS, COSMOS, CHEERS). Experience in implementation of major invoicing system preferred. Personal computer experience preferred. Good writing and oral communication skills required. Some travel required. Fluent in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world's most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World's Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World's Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World's Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013
Apply on company website