Company: FedEx Express LAC
Job Title: LM562: Industrial Engineer
Job Requisition Number: RC195982
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Engineer
Time Type: Full Time
Enrique Jacob 16
Naucalpan, Estado de México 53500
Av. Vasco De Quiroga 2999
Mexico City, Distrito Federal 01210
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or other quantitative discipline. Two to Five years professional experience in related field areas (mandatory). Knowledge of Computer Systems/Programming preferred. Good communication written and analytical skills. Fluent in the English language.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world's most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World's Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World's Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World's Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013
Apply on company website