Do you want to work for a fast-paced, growing organization where impactful people make the difference? Do you thrive on providing exceptional client service? Join us as a Client Service Representative where you will be the key contact in servicing, educating, and resolving day-to-day operational issues for our institutional clients.
Fidelity Digital Asset Services is an exciting new business unit that is focused on bringing emerging concepts to life in the digital asset arena, and delivering those solutions to Fidelity clients and prospects. The Client Service Representative (CSR) will work within a ‘Pod' or Service Team environment, which will consist of dedicated Client Service and Transaction Processor associates. The team will work on all service and operational requests from a specific group of clients and will be responsible for the overall service experience for those clients. You will focus on client satisfaction with specific attention in the areas of client service relationship management, problem resolution, and process improvement. CSRs are expected to display leadership characteristics, and to have strong commitment to teamwork and shared success.
To be effective, you will work closely with the Implementation Manager, Client Service Manager, and Relationship Manager to improve processes and client satisfaction by proactively developing a deeper understanding of their operational needs and opportunities. You will also deliver expertise regarding key industry topics that include product, platform, technology, operations, and business management principles. With your knowledge and commitment, you will become a collaborative and resourceful member of the FDAS team, sharing best practices and driving successful results.
About Fidelity Digital Assets
Fidelity Digital Assets offers a full-service enterprise-grade platform for securing, trading and supporting digital assets, such as bitcoin. Fidelity Digital Assets combines the operational and technical capabilities of the broader Fidelity organization with dedicated blockchain expertise to deliver a completely new offering for institutional investors. Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest and most diversified financial services providers with more than $7.3 trillion in client assets under administration. Learn more at http://fidelitydigitalassets.com.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of operations and/or client service experience in the financial services industry
- Relationship building skills across team, business unit, and national peers
- Familiarity with institutional custody and operations solutions
- Your excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Your ability to think analytically and deliver solutions to complex challenges
- Your proven leadership skills
- Your proven ability to build and leverage internal and external networks
- Your passion for innovation
- Your success in navigating and thriving in a dynamic, growing new business
At Fidelity, collaboration isn't just about working together, but also about improving lives together. Our success as a firm is due to the personal responsibility and pride that our associates take in getting things just right, and the compassion that drives us to go the extra mile for our customers and each other. Included in the value that you'll deliver are:
- Supporting divisional business needs while maintaining a ‘client first' mentality
- Providing exceptional service to all of our clients by processing their requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Driving high satisfaction, quality, and efficiency for both the client and Fidelity
- Delivering superior results quickly and efficiently, utilizing effective time management skills
- Actively participate in client meetings and client service review
- Driving innovation through curiosity and comprehensive understanding of business processes and challenges
Fidelity Investments Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website