This role is a leadership role within the Enterprise Cybersecurity (ECS) Data, Analytics & Automation team. The team and area of focus for this role is around business process automation as well as DevOps/Cloud pipelining as a service offering across our Enterprise Security Product suite.
The Data, Analytics & Automation team provides a service to Product teams across ECS and is comprised of team members in 3 countries and 5 locations. The teams utilize a wide array of automation solutions including Robotics Processing Automation (RPA) tools, systems scripting, light Web UI, CI/CD and Automation Pipeline tools and frameworks to deliver efficiency and quality gains for the business of cybersecurity. We are looking for a technical leader who can lead a portion of the team passionate about Business Process solutions.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience managing technical teams using an Agile development approach
- Passionate about technology and demonstrable record of consistently growing your skills
The Skills You Bring
- Experience in Agile Scrum
- Communicate vision clearly to your team, peers and management in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience with modern infrastructure technologies such as containerization, Automation, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines in Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with a variety of data storage solutions both structured and unstructured
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated expertise in designing and building scalable and reliable systems supporting business critical processes
The Value You Deliver
- Help mature a new engineering team within the Enterprise Cybersecurity organization which will be instrumental in modernizing systems and processes for Fidelity
- Provide direct management, coaching and mentoring for the team as well as set technical direction
- Work well with Architects, Lead Engineers, Product Owners and Product Managers to craft the right solutions to deliver business value
- Set technology direction in the automation space through standard approaches, simplified environments and scalable solutions.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website