We are seeking an experienced researcher with analytic capabilities for a Director of Digital Analytics and Research opportunity supporting Personal Investing at Fidelity Investments. This is an exciting opportunity to develop, maintain, and grow our in-moment feedback capabilities that support all task and journey assessment across digital channels and beyond.The Expertise you Have
- BA/BS required; graduate degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in leading digital analytics
- 3+ years of leading customer experience/market research programs
- Hands-on experience designing, programming, synthesizing, and delivering research initiatives from beginning to end: initial project design and set up, data collection and processing, analytics, and communication of findings and recommendation
- Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative research and data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Demonstrated experience in primary research analytics on digital and clickstream data
- Technological nuance – understanding and appreciation of technology, data, systems and platforms and their interconnections
- Sophisticated analytical skills: Test/Control analytics, analysis that vary from small ad-hoc to using large data sources including continuous surveys and behavioral big data (knowledge of SPSS, R, Python, SQL a plus)
- Working knowledge of Medallia and Qualtrics
- Design and deploy a digital research program that used Customer Effort Score (CES) along with capabilities that measures in-moment feedback supporting all digital transaction quality assessment for PI.
- Work with on tech squads for managing custom survey installations or uninstallations for CES
- Develop hypothesis, research and analytical execution plans, insights and implications from the CES research, and share and interpret those findings and recommendations with the leadership in an impactful and client-ready fashion
- Enable democratization and organization-wide quick learning and insights: develop standards to feed research data into customer databases working along with technology and data acquisition teams. Build downstream systems for consumption of data in the warehouse by setting up databases and visualizations
- Design and build research capabilities along with the team to drive value out of open-end feedback aligning to a universal taxonomy of customer tasks and journeys
- Lead analytics/AI on CES – linking to business outcomes, understanding drivers, predictive capabilities across customer sets unlikely to respond to survey and diagnostics of tasks, people and channels for insights. Analyze clickstream data to build behavioral linkage to customer feedback captured in the CES program
The Customer Knowledge and Strategic Insights (CKSI) team enables analytical decisions to inform strategies that drive the vitality and growth of Fidelity. We are a team of AI, data engineers/technologists, analytics and research specialists building groundbreaking data platforms, scalable AI algorithms, driving experimentation and analytics, leading strategic research, and creating critical meaningful insights to improve customer experience and drive business results. The research and insights team within CKSI drives research and customer experience measurement and analytics to deliver holistic insights that drive business action.Certifications:
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Apply on company website