The Director/Vice President of Participant Services is responsible for leading customer service teams in Covington, KY as they educate our customers on various plan details and financial choices within their employer sponsored plans.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree, advanced degree, or equivalent experience preferred
- Eight + years business or related industry experience
- Five + years of Management experience
- Series 7, 63, 9 and 10 will need to be obtained within 6 months of assuming the role
The Purpose of Your Role
In this role, you will be a member of the Participant Services site leadership team and have responsibility for strategic planning, employee engagement and development, productivity, call volume management and customer satisfaction. The role also has a National focus and influences strategic direction of key initiatives as required for optimal service delivery across sites. The individual in this role will work closely with the Participant Services Strategy team, Readiness, Program Execution, Account Managers, and Plan Sponsors as appropriate to ensure site service excellence and the organization is meeting defined service level agreements.
The Skills You Bring
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking, goal setting, planning and decision making
- Ability to maintain focus and accountability to achieve business results while managing risk
- Robust call center operational knowledge and expertise
- Successful talent management and development
- Ability to build relationships with business partners to resolve end-to-end process issues and champion improvements to the customer and associate experience
The Value You Deliver
- You build and maintain collaborative relationships with the internal direct leadership team and business partners at the local and national level to proactively identify, communicate, and resolve situations that impact the business line effectiveness and service delivery to customers.
- You establish strategic direction by integrating the organization's strategies, goals and vision at the regional level.
- You create a climate where employees are motivated and empowered to develop themselves and to continuously raise the bar with how they serve our customers.
- You make decisions based on anticipated future trends, issues and business drivers in order to set strategic direction for the organization at site and national level.
- You serve as a leader for national strategic issues in Workplace Investing, Workplace Solutions and Participant Services.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website