Be a part of the organization that helps service the Fidelity Stock Plan Services (SPS) Financial Reporting team! In this role you will be the first line of support to a defined client base in helping to provide a platform to obtain their financial reporting requirements related to equity compensation.The Team
Fidelity's SPS provides companies with top-notch administration for their equity compensation programs, including stock option, restricted stock, employee stock purchase, stock appreciation rights and performance plans.
Serve as the client's primary support for SPS' financial reporting offering, with a client base typically 20 - 25 public companies consisting across all segments (Emerging, Mid, Large and Strategic). In this capacity the Analyst will oversee the processing and reporting of their client's financial reporting data according to the client defined reporting schedule. The Analyst will work with their clients to establish, adhere, execute and monitor ad-hoc requests for support and analysis. The identification and development of process benchmarks and standard methodologies across the client base are essential to client delivery. Analyst will train client contacts to use Plan Sponsor Workstation (PSW) and it's functionality such as SPS reporting, including customized reporting dashboards, as well as Team Workspace. The Analyst is highly engaged with client contacts and builds long term relationships to provide end to end service delivery.The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of Accounting/Finance, Financial Services and/or Stock Plan Administration industry experience
- Excel and Access skills
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) level 1 encouraged
- Your strong ability to multi-task, react and think quickly
- You bring a Positive “can-do” attitude and a willingness to work across groups to get the job done
- You are a standout colleague who will consistently provide a very high level of support to the group
- Your Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong operational and project management skills.
- Proven success in developing presentations and reporting.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are deeply detail-oriented and possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- You are a self-starter with strong sense of ownership and involvement is critical. You are very dedicated in approach.
- You are flexible enough to work overtime if needed
- As an important member of the Financial Reporting team, you will participate in all operational aspects of the reporting process; client developed scheduled reporting to ad-hoc report development (including fee for service projects).
- Analyst will be a key team member, along with SPS Implementation and Account Management, to implement a client's Financial Reporting information from a legacy provider to the Fidelity Stock Plan Administration system. Provide assistance with the overall testing effort for the SPS financial reporting team as coordinated by the SPS Product Development team.
- Providing complete and accurate reporting delivery during peak volumes of the monthly/quarterly reporting cycle
- Partnering with SPS Operations and SPS Client Service Managers to deliver exception full-service stock plan administration.
- Assisting with SPS Product and SPS Technology partners on major product enhancements to ensure business is adequately prepared to support new features and functionalities
- Client advisor regarding solution-based financial report modifications within the financial section of the Plan Sponsor Work Station platform.
- Creating and maintaining required data for process measures and reporting.
At Fidelity, we are focused on makingour financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people livethe lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degreeof value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the besttalent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace wherewe respect and value our associatefor their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working atFidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
FidelityInvestments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website