We are looking for a hardworking individual ready to join a dynamic team responsible for the creation and support of cutting edge Virtual Assistant applications. It is more than just a Bot! These solutions will use innovative design and development practices to create more intuitive and human ways for Fidelity associates and customers to interact with, and navigate, the complexity of broad Personal Investments product offering.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of developing experience in a Java script, web, or services-based environment
- Working experience within an agile (scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.) development environment
- Domain knowledge and experience with the Fidelity customer service model beneficial (Licenses not required)
- Desire/ability to learn and implement new technologies in enterprise class deployments
- Experience working with NodeJS/Python,JSON, SOAP / REST WebServices in Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with at least one front end frameworks like Angular / React / Java Script (including JQuery, Spring MVC)
- Exposure to standard stack front-end UI technologies CI/CD development methods would be beneficial
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
You will be part of a team responsible for the creation and support of customer and associate facing bots on multiple channels. The team builds solutions that allow associates to interact digitally with support systems in increasingly human ways, on the channels that are critical to the customer service experience to help get the job done for any customer request. As part of the team, you will be enabling associates to get the most out of what Fidelity can offer through the creation of intuitive and highly engaging experiences for today's digitally savvy associates. This role is for a software engineer looking to build a career in the fast-paced arena of natural language digital solutions, who can help the team execute on a mission critical customer experience driven vision.Certifications:
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Apply on company website