As the User Experience lead for Customer Protection in Enterprise Cybersecurity, your work has the potential to improve the lives of over 25 million Fidelity customers. You will be part of an agile, product centric, organization that is committed to safeguarding customer interactions via web, mobile, voice, and in person channels through low friction identification and authentication interactions.The Expertise You Have
- An undergraduate or graduate degree is preferred, but we would also consider people with a certificate in user experience design. We believe phenomenal designers can come from many different disciplines.
- 6-9 years of experience as an information architect, interaction designer, experience designer or a similar role
- A demonstrated ability to design and build digital experiences is strongly preferred. We are particularly interested in people with native mobile or responsive design experience.
- A demonstrated ability to perform usability research, help teams build empathy, and identify friction points.
- You demonstrate a clear and compelling design sense grounded in empathy and thoughtfulness.
- You show an aptitude and enthusiasm for working with a team of cross-functional leaders.
- You have a broad set of design skills, which might include visual and graphic design, information architecture, prototyping, front-end coding, strategic design methods (such as design thinking), user research, or writing.
- You have a passion for several of the design skills above.
- You have excellent in person and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and engage in an effective manner on the phone and over video.
- You enjoy learning, and happily teaching and mentoring others.
- You have a powerful impulse to improve existing designs, invent new experiences, and perform better than our competition.
- Design brings you joy, and it shows in your work.
- Bringing business ideas to life, through sketching, wireframing, prototyping, testing, writing, and coding
- Being the voice at the Customer Protection leadership table to ensure we stay customer obsessed.
- Facilitating and inspiring idea generation techniques across teams.
- Partnering with Product Managers to help articulate the user journey and make evidence-based decisions.
- Engaging with internal UX consulting groups for augmentation or specialization as needed.
- Partnering with UX minded individuals in other business units to achieve common goals for shared experiences.
At Fidelity, we are focused on makingour financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people livethe lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degreeof value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the besttalent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace wherewe respect and value our associatefor their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working atFidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
FidelityInvestments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website