For you, client interactions aren't just transactions. They're relationships that need to be nurtured. Our mission is to build strong, personal relationships with our clients and that's a key component to the role of the Wealth Management Planning Consultant.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 licensed; Series 65 or 66 licensed (OR ability to acquire series 65/66 upon hire) and Life Insurance license
- Financial Services experience, we recommend five years
- Degree and/or other professional certifications such as CFP are helpful
The Purpose of Your Role
You are providing the highest level of customer service to Fidelity's most sophisticated and most valued client. Through frequent communication and teamwork, you are a key player on the Wealth Management team as you directly support the Advisor's efforts to increase and develop their business.
The Skills You Bring
- Extraordinary interpersonal communication skills, via telephone and face-to-face consultations
- You have a passion for delivering thoughtful & trustworthy service to clients seeking a personalized high-touch relationship
- Your subject matter expertise will be used to address unique and complex client service requests
- Your appreciation for working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Assurance that portfolios remain in accordance with compliance guidelines
The Value You Deliver
- Handling inbound calls and emails generated by a book of clients and collaborating on customer communications
- Responding to a range of customer needs, to include mutual fund inquiries, asset allocation discussions, brokerage needs, basic tax-free and deferred investments, trust and estate planning, as well as income and retirement planning
- Partnering with the Advisor and implementing a structured client contact strategy and encouraging annual reviews
- Seeing opportunities for asset consolidation and/or High Net Worth product development, and other more sophisticated product offerings
- Conducting basic guidance preparation discussions with clients that support the overall strategies developed for the client by the Financial Consultant
- Helping with pre- and post-guidance appointments; making follow-up calls to understand the client meeting objectives and prepare for future appointments
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Our Private Wealth Management team is committed to bringing the most appropriate financial strategies to our client. It is our promise to protect, grow and transfer assets in an integrated way. As a dedicated team member, using a dynamic and customized approach, this Wealth Management Planning Consultant will help support the long-term objectives of our most sophisticated clientele.Certifications: Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 65 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Apply on company website