Research Analyst, Emerging Markets Corporates
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want— from the 23 million people investing their life savings, to the 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, to the 10,000 advisors and institutions needing innovative technology solutions to invest their clients' money. To do this well, as a privately held company, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to being an employer of choice. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit www.fidelity.com.
Headquartered in Boston, the High Income & Alternatives group has more than $100B in assets under management (AUM). The group's AUM are invested “across the capital structure,” including in high yield bonds, leveraged loans, convertible bonds and equities. Fundamental research is the foundation of the group's investment process.
The Research Analyst will be responsible for developing research on Emerging Markets Corporates. They will work with the Managing Director of Research and the Emerging Markets Debt portfolio management team to provide fundamentally based investment recommendations and maintain and update written research reports/models for names under their coverage.
Located in Boston, you will report to the Managing Director of Research for High Income & Alternatives.
- Publish in-depth research and ad hoc reports, including same-day analysis of market-moving events
- Communicate regularly with the portfolio management team
- Build financial models
- Analyze complex capital structures
- We are seeking individuals who have the following characteristics:
- Strong academic background
- 5 or more years of work experience in emerging markets corporates research, preferably banks and financials focused
- Modeling and valuation experience required
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Strong work ethic and proven teamwork skills
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website