The RPA Analyst will be working to build end-to-end solutions to digitize and automate business processes, improve customer experience, and reduce risk and cost.The Team
The Enterprise Cybersecurity Robotic Processing Automation Team is responsible for developing automated robotic solutions using the Blue Prism platform to automate mundane rules-based business processes, enabling business users to devote more time to serving customers or other higher-value work. We work closely with teams across Enterprise Cybersecurity and assist with automating access provisioning, reporting and oversight.The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business or technical discipline
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation, hands-on experience with AI development desired
- Experience with Blue Prism desired
- Your proven knowledge of infrastructure/architecture is required to support RPA related products
- Your proficiency with SQL, SQL data-mining tools and relational database design
- Your experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Text Analytics, OCR, Natural Language Processing (NLP) would be a plus.
- Your experience in storytelling using data - demonstrating data visualization tools, techniques and concepts.
- Process Modeling: You can facilitate and document end-to-end process mapping sessions (people, process & technology) that identify issues, develop creative solutions and enable implementing future designs that significantly improve operations.
- Technical Aptitude: You've proven the ability to construct high quality deliverables with applications such as Blue Prism, SQL, Excel. You also have a strong ability to learn new tools, applications and systems quickly.
- Information Capturing: You know how to creatively collect information from a wide variety of sources. You have experience researching best practices. You have the ability to capture large amounts of information and then quickly target what is significant.
- Analysis & Synthesis: You demonstrate that you can analyze and synthesize information using a broad set of tools, frameworks and methodologies. You're able to provide fundamental business insights from the information that is not obvious to others and leads to actionable, valuable recommendations.
- Project Management: You have experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies, thrive in a fast-paced environment and can balance working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You will meet with internal business partners to map end-to-end business processes and find opportunities for automation in order to develop efficient and well-designed automation solutions using Blue Prism.
- Contributing to internal strategic initiatives, sourcing projects, or other special projects that benefit from your domain expertise
At Fidelity, we are focused on making ourfinancial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live thelives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree ofvalue in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the besttalent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplacewhere we respect andvalueour associates for their uniqueperspectives and experiences. Forinformation about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.comFidelity Investments is an equal opportunityemployer.
Apply on company website