Do you excel at helping clients tackle complicated issues? Do you have knowledge of the Defined Contribution Plan benefits industry? As part of our Data Consulting team, your work will help provide clients high quality, comprehensive and cost effective quality solutions regarding their benefit programs!The Team
The Fidelity Workplace Consulting Group is composed of over 300 professionals who advise clients on the management of their benefits. We are a fast growing business within Fidelity, providing a broad range of services that touch on every area of benefits design, strategy, funding, communication and delivery. While we focus on working with the Fortune 1000, we also work with Fidelity clients of all sizes.
Data Consulting engages in data quality improvement efforts that span single and multiple product lines (i.e. Health and Welfare, Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, Stock Plan Services and HR/Payroll) within the implementation and ongoing servicing client lifecycle. Consultants perform the role of project manager and are responsible for leading a team of resources to deliver the timely and accurate completion of these efforts to achieve goals.The Expertise You Have
- 10 years+ of experience in a Defined Contribution benefit consulting, client management or an administration team manager role (corporate benefits, outsourcing or consulting firm)
- 3 years+ of business development experience
- A minimum of 3 years of program/project management experience
- Understanding of Defined Contribution plan benefits and administration is required. Defined Benefit, Stock Plan, Health Savings Account, Health and Welfare administration, payroll/HRIS systems experience is a plus.
The Skills You Bring
- You excel at leading the initial new business development process from prospecting to closure.
- You have strong relationship management skills including relationship building, influencing, negotiation and a consultative approach.
- You have strong problem solving and outstanding program management skills.
- You have an expansive depth and breadth of the Defined Contribution industry.
The Value You Deliver
- Building, managing and growing client relationships by delivering an outstanding level of customer satisfaction with every engagement.
- Leading the creation and delivery of value-add proposal to the client, up to and including client contract sign-off and approval.
- Ensuring project team members deliver realistic project plans including scope, duration and effort.
- Providing oversight to the program to ensure it is tracking to the strategy, plan and budget.
- Identifying risk areas and lead team to appropriate solutions when obstacles are encountered.
- Identifying, defining, obtaining, digesting and applying client specific benefit plan knowledge, inclusive of administrative procedures, systems configuration and data utilization.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website