We are looking for an experiencedDevOps Automation Engineer that will support our squads with automating builds,regression testing, monitoring, deploying applications to multiple environmentsand migrating applications and infrastructure to the cloud. We work in a fastpaced agile development environment with frequent releases and a focus ontechnical innovation.
This role is part of the DigitalSolutions group within Fidelity Institutional Asset Management (FIAM). FIAMprovides investment management services through investment professionals atfinancial institutions nationwide, including wire houses, regional andindependent broker/dealers, banks, trust companies and insurance companies. Thecompany offers Fidelity Advisor Funds®, Variable Insurance Product (VIP)Portfolios, the Fidelity Advisor 529 Plan, detailed investment plans,institutional money market funds and a comprehensive line of retirementproducts and services.
The Expertise You Have
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in a computer-related field is required.
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps role.
- Experience of build, release, and configuration management practices.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Groovy, Python or Bash.
- Experience with monitoring automation systems such as CloudWatch and Datadog or Splunk.
- Experience Pipeline automation and orchestration utilizing the following stack or similar
- GIT, Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, Concourse, JUnit, Docker, Artifactory, SonarQube, Veracode, Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS services such as EKS, EC2, ECS and similar highly desirable.
- AWS certified is preferred.
- Your ability to collaborate effectively on an Agile team.
- Your ability to carry out monitoring and performance analysis.
- Your ability to apply automation to infrastructure processes and instrumentation.
- Your strong analytical and social skills.
- Your strong understanding of networking infrastructure and protocols.
- Your proficiency with scripting languages and coding standard methodologies.
- You will be essential to the product delivery of Digital Solutions.
- Assisting with the migration of applications to the cloud.
- Shaping how our products are developed and deployed in an optimized automated CI/CD pipeline ensuring high quality.
- Building, Scaling and optimizing critical production systems.
- Serving as a liaison between development and infrastructure/enterprise operations teams.
- Adhering to, promoting and driving development and methodology standard methodologies currently adopted by the distributed agile development teams.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website