Are you a doer, a builder, a designer? ECS is seeking a Senior DevOps engineer to assist us with automating manual IT tasks, automating release activities and helping in our migration to cloud deployments. The engineer will interface with teams across the Cybersecurity spectrum to design and implement creative automation approaches. The Team The Enterprise Cybersecurity team manages cybersecurity defense and information security for all of Fidelity. The team partners with other centralized corporate teams as well as business teams to protect and enable the Fidelity business in the digital world. The Expertise You Have
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise environments in a Systems Administrator, Engineering or Integration role
- Strong analytical skills enabling you to research independently, challenge and verify data and ultimately provide solid requirements for technical solutions.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills will allow you to convey complex business or technical details.
- Your hands-on familiarity with infrastructure-as-code concepts, source code control and management tools such as Git
- Your hands-on familiarity with automation pipeline tools such as Jenkins, uDeploy, Ansible, Terraform, etc
- Your experience with scripting languages and development environments such as:
- Python, Perl
- Powershell, C#, .NET
- Batch or shell scripting on Windows or Linux
- Your experience working in Agile particularly scrum
- Your experience with using RESTful APIs
- You will design, develop and implement automation to solve problems large and small
- Automating both business and IT processes to drive scale, efficiency and accuracy
- Gather and develop requirements and collaborate with team members globally to design and build solutions
- Help ECS take advantage of automation pipelines and platforms to embrace CI/CD release management and cloud implementation practices
- Produce detailed written work products including Security Solution Designs & evaluations, implementation and validation plans and best practices
At Fidelity, we are focused on makingour financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people livethe lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degreeof value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the besttalent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace wherewe respect and value our associatefor their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working atFidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
FidelityInvestments is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website