The Fidelity Brokerage Technology Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Front-end Technology Developer specializing in Single sign-on connections. This project involves supporting and developing SSO connections to our vendors and clients. You will be part of an engineering squad within an agile frame responsible for crafting, developing, and supporting customer facing web applications on the latest technologies along with other members of the squad.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will working alongside other 3rd Party Vendor Integration squad and will be responsible for delivering software, providing technical research, and conducting coordinated testing between Wealthscape and external vendors. FCCS Technology currently supports over 100 3rd party connections used daily by our Clearing and Custody clients.
TheExpertise You Have
You have a passion for providing groundbreaking solutions to various business problems.
- 6+ years of web application development experience
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign education equivalent)
- Financial Services experience a plus
- Exposure to Agile development methodology is a plus
- Proven experience with Single Sign-On technologies, especially SAML 2.0
- Experience with Web Services, XML Messaging, WSDL
- Experience with Java 8, Spring 3.0 and Spring Boot
TheSkills You Bring
- Perform software development using Java technologies
- Your focus will be on the design and development of new SSO connections
- Develop and implement technical solutions for a customer facing web applicationsJava/J2EE
- Web services integration such as SOAP and RESTful
- Spring MVC Framework
- Veracode and SONAR software scanning tools
- Knowledge of OAuth, oSAML, SAML 2.0 and WSO2 concepts (highly desirable)
- Ping Federate (highly desirable)
- Eclipse STS
- GIT/Stash; Jenkins
- Fiddler and/or HTTP Watch
The ValueYou Deliver
- Working closely with different members in the squad within the agile framework to deliver quality solutions.
- Participate in functional & technical discussions with analysts/developers/ architects and business sponsors to ensure the product delivered adheres to the technology standards and blueprint
- Actively engage in learning new technologies and exchange knowledge between members within squads.
- Working with QA partners to ensure all testing is complete in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinating with all members within the autonomous squad to ensure business objectives are completed
At Fidelity, we are focused on makingour financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people livethe lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degreeof value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the besttalent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace wherewe respect and value our associatefor their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working atFidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunityemployer.
Apply on company website