The Squad Leader will create the cloud-based future of every voice, chat, and email between a Fidelity client & associate. Your enthusiasm to build trust and accelerate speed to value through simplicity is needed as we create the best client and associate experiences across any industry!
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 7+ yrs. experience leading digital product management or product development
- Significant experience implementing curated customer experiences proven to increase client engagement and business growth
- Proven expertise leading & implementing large scale digital transformation strategies
- 7+ years supporting large scale and sophisticated enterprise platforms that support customer experience and associate efficiency
- Leading engineering teams to develop and apply reusable artifacts and frameworks, reference architectures, design, development, organizational change, release management, and QA best practices
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate and partner in a high energy, demanding, challenging and fun environment
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or equivalent experience required
- Pragmatic Marketing or equivalent Product Management certifications a plus
- BS/BA degree, MBA a plus, or equivalent experience
This role will support the growth of all Fidelity's businesses. Our common purpose as an organization is to create better futures for our clients, associates and Fidelity. We take phenomenal pride in building strong and lasting relationships with our clients, providing sound investment mentorship, and delivering an outstanding client & associate experience. We strive to empower our clients to make smart financial decisions so they can reach their goals and live the life of their dreams.Certifications:
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Apply on company website