Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Cloud Engineer to work in Durham, NC!
This role is senior level position in the development team and will be responsible to guide and help design the technical solution and in addition will be hands on technology professional. This role will closely collaborate with the squad and chapter lead for ensuring the right solution and be accountable for the squad's delivery.
The team/ squad will part of a larger chapter which is focused on delivering a state of the art analytics platform. While the initiative is at the Fidelity enterprise level the squad will be focused on the Workplace Investing (WI) Business unit.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree
- 15+ years experience in designing and delivering solutions in cloud service providers – AWS, Azure a must and other CSPs preferred
- High level of experience with Service offerings for AWS and Azure is a must
- Experience setting up VPCs, S3, EC2, RDS, Azure SQL MI, VNet and other cloud service offerings in AWS and Azure is a must
- Experience with database technologies preferred
- Experience with CI/ CD and software version control
- Experience with Jenkins, UDeploy, Concourse highly preferred
- Programming experience is preferred with Python, Java desired
The Skills You Bring
- Must be a great team player
- Must be able to communicate effectively to the squad and chapter leads and to the team members as well
- Should possess the ability to understand the business concepts and relate it to the technical solutions
- Should possess an open mindset, help team grow and a quick learner in case of new technologies
The Value You Deliver
- Provide solutions that deliver business value
- Provide a long term solution for the foundational Data and Analytics platform
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website