Corporate Actions Representative
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Corporate Actions Representative to work in Boston!
Our group offers securities processing software, outsourcing solutions, end to end workflow notification and response to financial institutions such as banks, broker-dealers, asset managers and insurance companies. We currently provide services to a number of the leading global financial firms, including our parent company, Fidelity Investments. Our group offers individuals the opportunity to apply his/her skills within a small entrepreneurial organization which has the support and backing of Fidelity Investments.
We are currently seeking to increase members of our Operations team. Our team research and validate corporate actions and security master data in efforts of providing timely, accurate and comprehensive securities processing information to our clients. We receive market data from multiple suppliers which is processed through our patented software in a timely and accurate manner to ensure that the highest quality information is released to customers. Experienced operation team members will work closely with our customers to handle inquiries and perform follow-up research and analysis as necessary.
- Scrub distribution corporate action data received through automated vendor feeds, Exchanges, agents and adhoc sources
- Ensure that responsibilities are performed in a timely fashion
- Interact with business partners as needed to resolve issues
- Identify and escalate volume trends as needed
- Works with manager, seniors and team leaders to identify process improvements
- Understands the risk inherent in the process and identifies risk mitigation opportunities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree expected, but not required
- Relevant industry experience a plus
- Strong skills in various PC software applications that include Microsoft Office Products
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Motivated, proactive, and a self-starter
- Ability to research and respond to inquiries regarding multiple corporate actions
- Build a strong working knowledge of system applications used in the department, including awareness of system capabilities, and ability to navigate and utilize functions
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Able to identify risk and escalate appropriately
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website