Mail Clerk Messenger
We are looking for a Mail Clerk Messenger at Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Merrimack, NH. Our Mail Clerk Messenger will assist with timely pick-up, processing and delivery of inbound and outbound mail, packages, and freight.
The Expertise You Have
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Relevant industry experience preferred
The Skills You Bring
- You have excellent customer service skills and ability to work with business partners
- You collaborate well in a team environment
- Your ability to learn new systems and processes quickly, and coach and share best practices with other team members
- You communicate well both in-person and via written communication
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
The Value You Deliver
- Sorting and delivering all inbound shipments, including interoffice mail, newspapers, USPS mail, supply orders and internal distributions with exceptional accuracy and efficiency
- Reconciling all trackable shipments against the delivery manifest and delivering the shipments to the business partners within the service level agreement requirements
- Ordering shipping supplies through various shipping vendors and maintaining sufficient stock
- Assisting with requests for best practices/cost efficiencies, shipment tracking, supply orders, and special requests
- Ensuring all required paperwork including delivery manifests, receiving reports, shipping reports and vendor packing slips/manifests are properly completed and filed each day
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website