Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a .NET Software Engineer to work in Fidelity's Health Care Group in Durham, NC.
This Software Engineer role is a core software engineering role in our dynamic and fast-paced Health Savings Account API Development team. You will be embedded within the team to deliver innovative, scalable, industry-leading solutions that enable HSA to continue to scale and achieve competitive advantage in the industry.
The Skills You Bring
- Web services/APIs development using Microsoft .NET frameworks – WebAPI/REST, WCF/SOAP, .NET core/REST/JSON, C#, Visual Studio, TFS, GIT
- Microservices and domain driven design patterns and architecture
- Developing and deploying 12 factor, containerized applications to Azure (and/or AWS)
- Experience in server side Java technologies is desired
- Developing cloud native applications in AWS/Azure is a huge plus
- Backend database experience with PostgreSQL desired
- Deep understanding of test automation for unit, functional and non-functional testing (familiarity with SOATEST, SOASTA desired)
- Knowledge of API gateways (Apigee preferred)
- Technical leadership and a proven sense of ownership
- Leading and mentoring a team of software developers, assigning development tasks to team members, monitoring and reviewing the progress of those tasks
- Collaborating with members of other teams including architecture and product
- Agile mentality
The Value You Deliver
- You will be playing a hands-on role on our team that has just embarked on a major transformation effort of re-architecting its business critical applications for deployment to the cloud.
- Your main focus will be in supporting and help re-architecting a suite of HSA domain specific web services spread across multiple technology stacks including Microsoft .NET / C#, SOAP, REST API and other legacy technology stacks as RESTful APIs based on micro-services architecture and domain driven design practices.
- You will also be involved in building new and improving existing capabilities that help millions of Fidelity's customers plan for and manage health care expenses via the Health Savings Account while delivering industry best experiences.
As a member of the HSA recordkeeping technology field, you will be responsible for design, development, testing and deployment of scalable and innovative solutions that help Fidelity's HSA customers plan & invest for their health care needs via the Health Savings Accounts. You will be part of an engineering team working in a fast-paced agile environment, closely collaborating with product, architecture, and other engineering teams.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website