Pembroke is looking to hire a highly motivated individual to support the Design & Development team on a variety of complex project initiatives for 2-3 days a week (with the potential to become 5 days a week in the next 6-12 months). In addition to coordinating logistics for calls and meetings, this individual will be responsible for processing monthly invoices, handling SharePoint sites, assisting in the preparation and filing of documents and reports, and collaborating with key partners as necessary.
Candidates should demonstrate an appreciation for confidentiality, excellent multi-tasking capabilities, strong organizational skills, and the ability to communicate optimally across multiple work streams. In addition, candidates should embody Pembroke's core values of excellence, respect, collaboration, continuous improvement and integrity.Responsibilities
- Process all monthly domestic and international invoices.
- Handle the filing and archiving of key documents on project-related SharePoint sites.
- Support in meeting preparation activities, such as coordinating availabilities, managing calendar invites, assembling meeting documents, refining presentations, and preparing audio/visual conferencing set up as necessary.
- Collaborate with administrative team as necessary.
- Bachelors' degree (preferred, but not required) and extensive experience in roles demonstrating organizational and project management skills, strong attention to detail, working effectively with multiple projects and deadlines and providing excellent service to internal and/or external clients and partners.
- Experience with or ability to learn property management software (Yardi) and/or document management applications (SharePoint).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including advanced experience with Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website