Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Scrum Master position to work in Westlake, Texas!The Role
As a Scrum Master, you'll be a part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional team within a division of Fidelity!
You'll advise and own the squads on Agile values, practices and processes to ensure that the squad is fully functional, productive, and passionate about the sprint goal.
Everyone craves a way of working that empowers them to unleash their best work and inspire better futures for more people! Our way of working will enable you to deliver what matters most to our business, our clients and our people. By being wired for speed and innovation with support, mentoring, and a regular dose of inspiration, your skill sets will be applied to our aligned initiatives providing you the opportunity to quickly make a difference in our customers' lives.The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Strong proficiency and experience with Agile practices, processes, and artifacts
- A firm grasp of servant leadership concepts, strong facilitation skills
- Strong dependency leadership skills and ability to remove impediments
- Proficient in JIRA tool
- Excellent communication, people-interaction, and organizational skills
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- Your strong change management skills
- Brainstorm on solutions to address challenges and roadblocks
- Your superb communication and people-interaction skills
- Your organized and focused nature
- Your continuous improvement attitude
- Encouraging Agile behaviors, reinforcing practices, norms, ceremonies, and supporting the overall Squad performance and efficiency
- Identifying team improvement opportunities and looking externally for best practices to support continuous improvement
- Leading and coordinating logistics for Agile ceremonies and practices, e.g., backlog maintenance, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Maintaining and tracking the Squad's metrics and artifacts to ensure visibility across all levels in the organization
- Driving a collaborative and supportive team culture through team building and engagement practices
As a Scrum Master, you will work directly in a squad (team) to advise and coach on agile values, practices and processes. In addition to facilitating agile ceremonies, you will partner with the squad leader (product owner) to optimally manage the product backlog and utilize metrics and visual information radiators to help the team identify continuous improvement opportunities.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or call 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website