Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Software Engineering (C++)/ Crypto Trading to work in Jersey City, NJ.
The Purpose of This Role
Fidelity Digital Assets, a Fidelity Investments Company, is developing a full-service enterprise-grade platform for storing, trading and servicing digital assets, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
As a Software Engineer you will be an integral part of the Trading team. You'll get the opportunity to develop your skills, collaborate across Fidelity teams and continue to learn in a fun, collaborative, iterative, and rapidly changing environment.
This is a hands-on role where you will write code for product features. It is a great opportunity to build secure, scalable, resilient cloud-based services utilizing modern software development practices.
You will work closely with the technical lead and architects. As a senior technical member of your team, you will guide junior engineers and help develop their technical skills.
The Fidelity Digital Asset Trading Team is responsible for platform services and APIs that manage trading of crypto currency. Platform contains a crossing engine and a smart router that would connect and send client orders to other exchanges and liquidity providers . In addition to aggregating market data and routing orders the platform also includes multiple internal/external facing user interfaces and API and services to support the platform
Fidelity Digital Asset is on cutting edge technology with core functionality written in in c++. As a application developer the role incudes developing market data application that aggregates and distributes best bid order from various markets. Also application development of crossing Engine and Smart router with connectivity to various Liquidity providers . Developer will get a chance to implement and develop core business functionality and also patented automation and testing tools
Software Engineer will be working in development and delivery of high quality, timely and maintainable software solutions in an agile environment which meet functional and non-functional business requirements. This role will involve partner & stakeholder engagement, design and release support.
The Value You Deliver
• Designing and implementing technology solutions for the Fidelity Digital Asset business
• High Performance algorithms for trading / crypto trading
• Working closely with our business partners to contribute to business critical initiatives
• Demonstrate software engineering excellence through continuous integration, continuous deployment,
• Keeps current with IT blueprint, frameworks and technologies that would benefit us and improve our productivity; guides junior team members on technology
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders/large cross functional teams as part of work delivery
• Follows practices and contribute towards innovative solutions to increase productivity
The Skills that are Key to this role
Technical / Behavioral
• You have excellent proficiency in C++
• You have excellent proficiency in Linux operating systems and shell scripting
• You have proficiency in multi processing and parallel computing
• You have experience and expertise in profiling and performance turning software
• You have proficiency in enterprise design patterns
• Ability to drive mature delivery practices through automation
• You are proficient with CI & CD tools
• You have the drive and ability to deliver software with a high degree of automation
• You are proficient with version control systems and can handle development for multiple releases in parallel
• You have the spirit and willingness to contribute to org level innovation
• You have a learning mindset and are able to demonstrate versatility in addition to your specialization
• You should have the ability to work effectively with both partners and project team members
o You know Agile methodologies or iterative development processes
o You know Acceptance test-driven development a plus.
o You have Ability to take ownership
o You Coach team members and take accountability for the deliverables
o You have Excellent collaboration and Interpersonal skills
o You have Great attitude, being a mentor, team player and effective contributor
o You have Focus on productivity
The Skills that are good to have for this role
• Experience in Capital markets or Crypto Currency specifically with exposure to Trading, Algo Trading
• Experience working with TimeSeries Data, specifically tick by tick data
The Expertise we're looking for
· BE / MTech / MCA
· 6- 8 year 10+ years of IT experience as a developer
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website