Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Data Analyst to work in Durham, NC!
This role is responsible understand the business requirements and business concepts, perform systems analysis to identify the true/ alternate sources, map the data attributes to satisfy the business needs. In addition determine the various aspects such as currency, latency, historical, current nature. Systems analyst will work with the business as well as the technology teams to support data modeling and the influence the technology solution.
The team/ squad will part of a larger chapter which is focused on delivering a state of the art analytics platform. While the initiative is at the Fidelity enterprise level the squad will be focused on the Workplace Investing (WI) Business unit.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years experience in systems analysis for data lake, data warehouses and reporting platforms
- Good level of SQL and data profiling experience is a must
- Experience with database technologies (at least 2) such as Snowflake Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server a must
- Familiarity with Data Models and understanding the same is required
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, OBIEE, etc. is a plus
- Experience in cloud technologies is a plus
The Skills You Bring
- Must be a great team player
- Must be able to communicate effectively to the squad and chapter leads and to the team members as well
- Should possess the ability to understand the business concepts and relate it to the technical solutions
- Should possess an open mindset, help team grow and a quick learner in case of new technologies
The Value You Deliver
- Analytical and problem skills that help define better requirements to deliver business value
- Articulating a business problem/ requirement in technology terms
- Ability to uncover data challenges to the core and help provide alternatives
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website