We are accepting applications for a Certified Medication Administration (CMA) Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic and enthusiasm to care for our resident population. It is anticipated that you will have a good attendance record and ability to communicate well with other team members. Sign On Bonus: DAYS: PT $750 FT: $1,500 / EVENINGS: PT-$1,000 FT: $2,000 Also offering STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE Job Summary Administers prescribed medications to residents and maintains related medical records under supervision of Nurse. Essential Functions:
- Verifies identity of resident receiving medication and records name of drug, dosage, and time of administration on specified forms or records.
- Presents medication to resident and observes ingestion or other application, or administers medication, using specified processes.
- Takes vital signs or observes resident to detect response to specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered.
- May receive supply of ordered medications and apportion, mix, or assemble drugs for administration to resident.
- May record and restock medication inventories.
- Other duties as assigned appropriate to the position.
- May work as Certified Nursing Assistant as needed to meet needs of the team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English (reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending) in order to understand, plan, and carry out care plans and treatments.
- Certification in the state of employment as a Certified Nursing Assistant for one year.
- Successful completion of 80 hours training approved by the State for Certified Medication Assistants.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
Apply on company website