At Firesteel Healthcare Center, we provide a continuum of care that bridges the gap from hospital to home. We have a well-earned reputation of transitioning patients home or to a lower level of care. Because of our newly completed renovations, we have one of the most advanced post-acute wings in the area. Our center is a peaceful retreat and place of healing. We are currently accepting applications for an outstanding Registered Nurse (RN) to join our nursing team. Our center strives to provide the highest quality of care and our commitment to caring is part of our Company Mission! We would love to introduce you to our family of professionals. If you want to work in a home like environment, please don't hesitate to give us a call. $7,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Staff or $3,500 for Part Time! Come Join Us Today! Shift Times: (Flexible 12 hour shifts with every other weekend or every third weekend rotations) Days - 6:00 am - 6:00 pm Nights - 6:00 pm - 6:00 am Does that Student Loan have you singing the BLUES? Turn those Blues into GREEN Cash! Come and work for us, we will pay your Student Loan payment each month - inquire for details!! GENERAL SUMMARY Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care. Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their practice and complies with regulations, policies and procedures. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Obtains and administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques. Documents same according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Obtains supplies and prepares equipment to aid physician during treatments and examinations of residents.
- Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party), and physician of resident's change in condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents. Documents same according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident. Notifies parties as above and documents according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Provides supervision and directs Nursing Assistant's function in compliance with state and federal regulations and Center policies.
- Administers appropriate disciplinary action for nursing staff non-compliance with state and federal regulations and Center policies and processes.
- Keeps resident family and physician informed of any changes in resident behavior, medications, or conditions of health.
- Modifies resident care plan, care directives, Activities of Daily Living (ADL), and Aide flow sheets in conjunction with resident changes in condition.
- Current nursing licensure in the state of employment.
- One-year previous supervisory experience in hospital, SNF or other related medical facility preferred.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation, & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Daily Pay - you can just click on the app, and your hard earned cash will be transferred for you to spend right away!
Apply on company website