Join the First Student team as a Diesel Mechanic in Timmins, ON – Servicing Freightliner school buses with 6.7 ISB Cummins engines for North East Tri-Board Student Transportation!
Call now for more details! (705) 268-0440
First Student is proud to offer:
- Top hourly wages $30-$35 based on experience!
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus! (Conditions apply. Paid out in increments. See location for details.)
- Monday-Friday day shift
- Full Medical and Dental plan; Registered Retirement Savings Plan with 50% match on employee contribution!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
Diesel Mechanic Job Duties Include:
- Perform brake, safety, and PM inspections
- Perform defect repairs and on-road service calls as needed
- Complete work orders
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Comply with Safety & Health regulations in the workplace
- Maintain required tools for the job
Diesel Mechanic Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid 310T License is required; must be willing to obtain 310S License
- Previous gas or diesel vehicle repair experience; school bus experience is helpful
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to work with others
Now is the time to enhance your career…not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply online today to become a part of our team!
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Apply on company website