Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Santa Ana, CA (New Wage Increase)
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
Join the First Student Team in Santa Ana and start making over $100.00 a day!*
We are proud to offer:
- Starting pay is $22.25/HR*
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus for New Drivers*
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Pre-Certified Drivers*
- Experienced certified school bus drivers rates paid!*
- 6 hours daily guaranteed
- Paid Training*
- Ask about our Hire-on incentive program for State Delegated or State Certified Trainer*
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a drug screen & physical
- While subject to a drug screen, the Company considers qualified applicants with criminal record histories consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Act.
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we've created a working environment that you'll love.
And, because we're a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
*See locations for details. bonus ends 12/31/2021
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website