Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now's your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via Regional Center of the East Bay. Each day our drivers transport individuals who rely on our service to different programs, and much, much more! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and independence of reliable, safe transportation. If you love helping people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $19.25/HR Starting Wage after training
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- No Experience Needed
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least three years
- Please note all applicants are subject to a drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website